Segways & Bicycles

CruiserDoc

I know the Segways were aboard SD2 last week but I don't think they saw much if any action. I know there is a charge (for some reason $50 comes to mind but don't hold me to that). DJ's DH has used them on previously cruises but had his need for speed filled on the jet skis:p

I know that the bikes are available but I don't think they saw a lot of action last week either as the roads in the Caribbean aren't the best for cycling ... The roads and narrow and winding ... and of course there are those crazy taxi drivers:eek:

I know the Segways were aboard SD2 last week but I don't think they saw much if any action. I know there is a charge (for some reason $50 comes to mind but don't hold me to that). DJ's DH has used them on previously cruises but had his need for speed filled on the jet skis:p

I know that the bikes are available but I don't think they saw a lot of action last week either as the roads in the Caribbean aren't the best for cycling ... The roads and narrow and winding ... and of course there are those crazy taxi drivers:eek:

You spent too much time on the Bali beds. The bikes made appearances off the ship almost every day. We had some avid bicyclers, and on average it looked like six bikes went ashore daily.

You spent too much time on the Bali beds. The bikes made appearances off the ship almost every day. We had some avid bicyclers, and on average it looked like six bikes went ashore daily.

Hey from where I sit/sat I couldn't even see the tenders although I did hear them splash when we arrived in port:D

I trust you since I know you got off the ship at each and every port:p Me, not so much (as in 2 days out of 9 but who's counting).

I know the Segways were aboard SD2 last week but I don't think they saw much if any action. I know there is a charge (for some reason $50 comes to mind but don't hold me to that). DJ's DH has used them on previously cruises but had his need for speed filled on the jet skis:p...

I need to add... I was there, on the ship, and neither heard of, or saw the Segways:mad:. I would take one in a heartbeat (if I knew it was available). I LOVE that stuff...:D

On the jet skis...I had never ridden one before a SD trip a few years ago... and after missing the opportunity the last 2 trips (weather, BVI rules, etc.), I tried to make up for it this trip. I was like a kid in a candy store when I was directed to take a "2nd turn" when no-one was waiting behind me...

This is going to cost me...

I need to add... I was there' date=' on the ship, and neither heard of, or saw the Segways:mad:. I would take one in a heartbeat (if I knew it was available). I LOVE that stuff...:D

On the jet skis...I had never ridden one before a SD trip a few years ago... and after missing the opportunity the last 2 trips (weather, BVI rules, etc.), I tried to make up for it this trip. I was like a kid in a candy store when I was directed to take a "2nd turn" when no-one was waiting behind me...

This is going to cost me...[/quote']

All it is going to cost you is another cruise on SD with Capt. T at the helm in the Caribbean or maybe the Med.

I would say that is a win-win:D

Archived