Eurodam and Daily Planner

CasaSmith

My DH and I are thinking of taking a cruise on the Eurodam to New England/Canada. We have never been on HAL cruise and we wanted to try it.

I was just wondering if anyone has the Daily Planner to see what activities they have on board on sea days.

If anyone does, could they either post it or email it to me: casajuana at aol dot com

Thanks so much,

I'm wondering if the schedules are similar for Canada/New England? Are some of the activities more "destination specific?"

Are the on board activities specific to the cruise or the same for any itinerary on that ship?

Anyone know???

Some of the activities may be tailored a bit to the location, but by and large you'll see the same things on every ship on every itinerary. We had a local band and local beers on board when in Germany, a barbecue in AK with salmon, etc.

In reply to your questions,we did this Cruise late last year,Autumn, it was wonderful, so many very different and interesting places.Leaving New York, in the evening, forever imprinted on your mind, Days at sea, well just one as I recall,and then we were happy just to relax, but always something to do on board,even if it just a read, the library is great.All sorts of Cooking Classes and activities, which we didn't, ever, have time to do.!Its a busy life, waking in a different place each day, you just need to get out and see all there is to see.! Nova Scotia is especially good. The ship is great, beautiful really, Holland America do it so well.Service is second to none,its a Class act , for sure.We have been twice before and eagerly looking forward to our third, 20 days, in the Med, in July.

You will love every minute Im sure.

My DH and I are thinking of taking a cruise on the Eurodam to New England/Canada. We have never been on HAL cruise and we wanted to try it.

I was just wondering if anyone has the Daily Planner to see what activities they have on board on sea days.

If anyone does, could they either post it or email it to me: casajuana at aol dot com

Thanks so much,

Archived