How long does it take to transfer to a TA?

abhb

I am thinking about transferring a booking to a TA. I have called a few to see what they are offering. One TA that I spoke with told me that she has a client that attempted to transfer to her since March 5 and RCCL has done it yet.

My question is if you have transferred to a TA, how long did it take? It is worth the hassle? Our final payment is due April 2. Do I have enough time?

Thanks for any information.

We have done this on a couple occasions (usually happens when we see a cabin we want available when our TA is unavailable). Have secured the cabin and then tranferred over to our TA shortly thereafter. Usually only takes a couple days assuming you fill out the form needed to transfer (required by RCI).

Personally has never been a hassle for us!!! Remember there are always 2 sides to a story. YMMV. ;)

Bruce

It seems to be taking no longer than 3 business days................and sometimes 2.

Unlike the days of old..........where you could transfer your booking immediatly..............the RCCL sales department must approve of this first.

The world becomes more complicated.......as we grow!!

Rick

My experience is that it takes longer now than a year ago...:mad:

Oh well, I have a month, or a few days less to finish planning for AK and transfer that one before final payment is due. That reminds me I need to go check to see if any better cabins have opened up or if the price has dropped....ideally on a better cabin so I can upgrade for even or slight price increase.

Archived