2010 Summer Itineraries

lovecruisingtoo

Well, they have increased the price of their fly/cruise/fly packages for this summer from the UK.Our October Rome to Barcelona cruise is now showing a brochure price of £2,796 for cat B cabin!

We booked a while back with an online agency and have bought our own flights using airmiles.I hope we don't have to pay more.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Windstar, especially in Europe, are pricing themselves out of the market.

I have seen several people trying to get a rollcall going but not getting any replies.

I know that only a small percentage of cruisers are on CC but not to get a single reply !!!

I have noticed that Wind Surf especially this year seems a lot more expensive than previously. We have sailed Winstar cruises many times but at the moment I think they are too expensive. Compare their prices to Seabourn and Silversea. They are in the same price range but, as much as we love them, they are not in the same class.

• 1 month later...
I am still waiting for the June/July Europe sailings for 2010. Is it a bad sign that they are still not out?!

We received a brochure for 2010/2011 sailings May 5th. So they are out. Try calling Windstar and asking them to send you a brochure.

Archived