Printing Plane Flight boarding pass

no13cat

Hi,

We are 1st time cruisers and will be flying out late in the afternoon upon our return on the 29th. We are on the Conquest this Sunday the 22nd. Does the internet cafe have a printer we can connect our laptop to so we can print out our boarding passes on Saturday?

Hi,

We are 1st time cruisers and will be flying out late in the afternoon upon our return on the 29th. We are on the Conquest this Sunday the 22nd. Does the internet cafe have a printer we can connect our laptop to so we can print out our boarding passes on Saturday?

There is no printer that can connect to your laptop. You'll have to use one of the terminals in the internet café to print your boarding passes.

The cost is $.50/page...

Hope this helps.

There is no printer that can connect to your laptop. You'll have to use one of the terminals in the internet café to print your boarding passes.

The cost is $.50/page...

Hope this helps.

You do have to pay internet time and the $.50/page, correct?

If you don't want to hassle with paying for internet access on the ship - is there someone back home you would trust to check you in?

I gave my flight info to my sister last year, had her go in and do the online check in for us as soon as it was open the day before we got back. It's quick and easy at the airport usually to use one of the self serve kiosks to reprint your boarding pass at that point.

I thought this would be an issue as well when we were on the Med cruise....but it appears that it is no big deal at all if you just get it at the airport.

I confirmed this before leaving home and again at the Cust. Service counter at the airport before our outbound flight.

Hi,

First, enjoy your cruise! She's a nice ship.

Second, don't worry about printing the documents. Send your confirmation to a couple of friends or family members and have them check-in for you. You will be back in land based cell service and be able to verify with them early on Sunday morning.

We do this all the time with my business and our personal travels via iPhone. I check in the day before on Southwest and Continental as well.

Once I get to the airport I give my ID to the baggage folks at curbside and they print the documents for me.

Most airlines have a mobile web link designed to work for those of us that do it.

We printed our flight boarding passes for the first time on Miracle. To tell you the truth, it was a breeze. Took us about 3 minutes, from log in to print out. For 7 of us, it cost around $6, if that much. Used their internet/printer. I am totally computer illiterate, and I wasted some computer/internet time futzing around finding the site and correct page I needed. Your cost will be lower, as you will be faster than me!

First, enjoy your cruise! She's a nice ship.

Second, don't worry about printing the documents. Send your confirmation to a couple of friends or family members and have them check-in for you. You will be back in land based cell service and be able to verify with them early on Sunday morning.

We do this all the time with my business and our personal travels via iPhone. I check in the day before on Southwest and Continental as well.

Once I get to the airport I give my ID to the baggage folks at curbside and they print the documents for me.

Most airlines have a mobile web link designed to work for those of us that do it.

This is what i'm going to do, but instead of having a family member check us in i will be checking in from my phone or ipod.

Archived