Thermal Suite

flcruisechick16

Hello,

We will be sailing Ruby on March 28. This is our first Princess cruise. On HAL, we have thoroughly enjoyed using the Thermal Suite. Does anyone have any details about it? Can you book it for the entire week? Cost? Any information you can give would be very helpful.

Also, we will be stopping in Ochos Rios as one of our stops. We were looking into the beach for the day. Would you recommend Bamboo Beach Club or Sunset Jamaica Grand? Any idea on cab costs to Sunset Jamaica Grand? The Sunset is $10 more per person, but does not include transportation. Just wanted to see some opinions. Thanks so much for all your advice. I am so excited, I can hardly wait.

Caroline

It seemed like it was 140 for a couple when we went on the Crown, but I was disappointed in the fact it was so crowded some days they would just tell us to come back, on the Westerdam and Volendam we never had that problem and it was always clean and quiet. On the Crown it was noisy and not very clean. I'm not sure if they have that problem on the Ruby.

Is this available on the Diamond. I have looked all over the Princess web site for a list of services and the cost and to see about this and couldn't find anything.

It sounds like something I'd be interested in if anyone has more info.

Thanks!

Hello,

We will be sailing Ruby on March 28. This is our first Princess cruise. On HAL, we have thoroughly enjoyed using the Thermal Suite. Does anyone have any details about it? Can you book it for the entire week? Cost? Any information you can give would be very helpful.

We were just on the Crown and it was $89/7-night cruise for one person. I never found it crowded and often had it entirely to myself, which was pure luxury. I haven't used a HAL Thermal Suite so can't compare. Princess ones have five heated stone beds (curved to fit your body); a sauna-type room (my favorite); a teeny steam room, usually with aromathreapy; a larger steam room; two showers (one with tropical rain, one with cool mist; both have conventional shower head/side showers). I found the temps in all areas higher on the Crown than I experienced before, but that was fine with me as the stone beds never seemed very warm.

Enjoy!

Barb

Archived