CCL to Alaska in May 2010 - Fun, Fun!

anamanxs

What week in May 2010 would work best for everyone?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What week in May 2010 would work best for everyone?

• May 11 - May 18
    • May 18 - May 25
    • May 25 - June 1

Hi,

Another day, hump day! Still waiting as are the other two Alaska groups.

It looks like Dennis has 22 wanting May, hopefully some of you are out there lurking here as well. If so Welcome, glad to have as many as possible!

Dennis, Kelly, good Wednesday to your too! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for all of us! Raining here in old Virginni today!

Good Morning all! All fingers and toes still crossed that today will be the day one of us will hear something on Alaska! I was just reading about more ships to be using Seattle or just less ships going out of alaska period due to Alaska's $50 a head tax.

So, 2010 IS the year for an Alaska cruise! Join me and the others that are lurking out there. Stop and say hello, the more posts we get the more we stay to front so others can see us. If you have a preference to a one week of May over another, let us know! This is an information hunting thread! I want a fun group with lots of input, there will be several decesions to be made if this group sails and I would like input on thosse decesions!

Hi,

Yes we are waiting to hear from Laura at Cruise Critic. The September just got their rates today and I think they were just a little ahead of us so hopefully we will hear something soon. Welcome, I am Annette from VA. I am jumping to go ahead and book too, but Laura said to wait until we hear back from her.

Hey it's Friday and another day closer to cruising for everyone on al the ships! I will send another letter to Laura today to see where we stand! Have a GREAT weekend. The sun is suppost to come out in VA for the weekend!

Hopefully some word on Monday, from Laura. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and the rain stops! We need the rain, Smith Mountain Lake was really low all winter, but a couple of dry days would be nice. Hey, maybe they are just trying to get us East coasters ready for Seattle!

By our poll it looks like we have over the 8 needed for any week in May, and it is a year 13 months away so again we wait another weekend. I agree the waiting for the approval is harder than waiting for the cruise. I live for the Bahamas in 30 days! Yea, but Alaska is the one calling me.

Good Monday morning! Hopefully we will hear something today! I know Laura must have a ton of these requests, but hopefully it's our turn now. I ws reading about all the cruise parties yesterday...they all sounded like a blast!

Good Monday afternoon.

We are interested in knowing more about the Alaskan cruise in May.

Am I even at the right place? Got a little lost after seeing something about one in September.

Can someone please tell me where to go to find out more about this one?

Or maybe we're waiting for the pricing?

Thanks,

Pat

There are three groups that requested pricing for group cruises to Alaska next year. The one in September 2010 was just approved and received pricing the end of last week. I have requested May 2010 and am still waiting to hear back from Laura @ CC, as is the June 22 group. The last I heard form Laura she was very positive and said she would get pricing for me, so I am waiting. We would love to have you onboard.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived