Affordable South Beach Hotels?

Cej06466

We are cruising in May and are sending a few days in Miami before hand and are looking for a decent hotel in south beach... nothing too fancy but certainly not a dump either, within walking distance of things to do. And relatively affordable is the key!

Any suggestions are appreciated!

We are cruising in May and are sending a few days in Miami before hand and are looking for a decent hotel in south beach... nothing too fancy but certainly not a dump either, within walking distance of things to do. And relatively affordable is the key!

Any suggestions are appreciated!

This is the problem with South Beach hotels; the majority of them are very very nice. A three star hotel in South Beach is like a resort anywhere else. Also, the luxury hotels in South Beach are like luxury hotels nowhere else. Some start at $1000 per night.

That said, the best deals in South Beach are:

The Catalina

The Beacon

The South Seas

The Marseilles

Doubletree Surfcomber

The Cordoza

The Essex House

Try easyclicktravel.com I seen the Loews hotel (very, very nice from what I've been told) for around $229 when I was checking out prices for May. Also 1800hotels.com seems to have good rates.

Loews South Beach is a great hotel in South Beach! Great location, AWESOME pool, great bars and restaurants and the rooms are super nice too.

Archived