I've read about Princess's policy re: British cruisers, but what about...

lsane2

lol...your right...maybe its the term British I dont like lol cos im from Scotland

Beat me to it, I m not British, I am English, not that I care, but the whole 4 countries thing is something Americans can not get their heads around.

A little hint here folks, it is ok for someone from the four countries to give someone else from the four countries a little bit of a hard time, however you will find that we all stick toegether if someone from say America tries it.

Also

In Australian slang, the British are called Pommies. And in the bush, if they really like you, "a pommie b..." is a term of endearment.

Since when do they allow internet access in penal colonies ????

Of course, it is all in "how it is said".

Exactly and that can get a little rough on here as they body langauge etc is lost.

Anyways, now that we Brits, Yanks and convicts can get back on the same page....

Yes the policy for UK cruisers is that they lose their deposits if they cancel, like others I have booked cruises for my friends when they come over using my TA just in case something goes wrong.

to the OP

It might be good to pose your question to your travel agent ( or Princess). You mentioned booking online - they should have a live person you can speak with or you might want to consider a traditional travel agent that specializes in Princess cruises.

I hope you get the answer you need. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm Welsh too but would prefer to be called a Brit - it's how I describe myself! After all, my passport is British not Welsh.

More put out by Princess' policy of no deposits refunded if we're Brits. Regardless of nationality the same rules should apply.

Eons ago I met a Southern girl who took great offence at being called a "Yankee"! She didn't know that all who live south of the Canada US Border (or North if you live in Detroit!) are Yankees or Yanks!

Now that "Yankee " is something entirely different to a Southerner:eek:

Civil War and all.

Archived