crown princess - Honduras port of call??

PA8880

Hi all,

Im looking to go on the crown princess in November, but Honduras is a port of call. I don't see any excursions? Are you allowed off the ship? Anyone have any experience stopping in Honduras?

Hi all,

Im looking to go on the crown princess in November, but Honduras is a port of call. I don't see any excursions? Are you allowed off the ship? Anyone have any experience stopping in Honduras?

I also have been looking at that and go to the Ports of Call board and for Honduras the town is Roatan. Also I think that a lot of the cruise are doing away from Jamaica and substituting Roatan. Also it is a bit soon to pick shore excursions but for more info just go to the Ports of Call and go to Roatan.

Marilyn

Hi all,

I'm sure when you get a little closer to sailing, you will see excurisons. The island is Roatan, and it has been our favorite stop of all five of our cruises. It's a lovely island, and we did a private tour with Victor Bodden. We went to the Iguana farm, a small zoo, with birds and monkeys that you could hold, and some shopping. I'm not sure what the ship will offer, but you might want to look at excusions you book yourselves.

Mike

did roatan on ncl western carribean in 1998, it was my FAVOURITE port of call, the snorkeling was amazing,(and i am not much or a snorkeler,but the water was amzing and the live coral so beautiful) I don't remember the beach we went to , hired a driver who took us all over the island....most memorable day of the cruise. I am glad princess is returning there now.

Archived