Formal Nights =At Sea Days?

I can't see anywhere that tells me what nights are the 'formal' nights? I am assuming it is during the 'at sea' days. Is this correct? I'd like to book dinner in one of the specialty restaurants online but want to ensure I'm not booking it the same night as the formal dinner.

Cruiser, I was wondering about the 7 day cruises since we have never done one and if they had more then 1 formal night, so you answered my question. Our Calif board will be doing a group Cruise April 2011, would have been sooner but many had pre planned cruises.

It's possible to do a formal night on a port day...sure can make a mess of your port plans if you need a lot of time to clean up and get ready for a formal setting dinner.

Of course there is WJ, Portifinos and Chops (B-Casual), and JR on some of the ships.

It reallly doesn't take that much longer to get ready to put on a gown/suit than it does to put on a pair of capris, or slacks and tops! You still have to shower, do hair, etc....just like you would with a regular dinner. I mean, you don't forgo showering for that!

Even if your "formal" night is a port day, you'll have time!

It reallly doesn't take that much longer to get ready to put on a gown/suit than it does to put on a pair of capris, or slacks and tops! You still have to shower, do hair, etc....just like you would with a regular dinner. I mean, you don't forgo showering for that!

Even if your "formal" night is a port day, you'll have time!

Do hair? Not if the barber cuts like he did before the NYE cruise...its dry with a quick rub of the towel. :D Oh yeah, anyone traveling with me will need more time.

I was just looking at port times for VOTS and day 4 and 5 are both celebrating Sail Away at the same time I'd need to be in the MDR...guess I already have an idea of what days I want to do Portifinos.

Archived