Favorite food on Golden Princess

MSAILAWAY

I am going on the Golden Princess for the first time 12/19/04. I have read good things about their breads. (important to a southerner) I was wondering what people who have been on the Golden think are must not miss items???

Thanks in advance for any info.:)

Their wholegrain rolls are great. They make all of their bread on the ship. Norwegian had the worst, came out of food service bags. After 7 Princess cruises, I loved the Golden. Great choice, enjoy yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything is good on the Golden! I didn't eat much at the buffet, except breakfast, but the dining room has excellent food. If you like chocolate, than the Princess Dream is the dessert for you! Also, if you are celebrating an occasion, be sure to note it in your cruise personalizer, and they will bring a wonderful cake to your table.

My daughter, who is a vegetarian, had a caesar salad and fettucine alfredo just about every night and thought they were great.

If you like surf and turf, be sure to tell your waiter on the night they serve lobster. You can get steak any night.

Have a wonderful time!:D

Archived