From internet to PVP??

ellenmb

Hi,

How I understand it is that you cannot move from a TA to a PVP unless there is a great reason. First, is this true? Second, if you book online, can you pick a PVP later? If yes, do you just call and say "I would like to get a PVP to work with?"..lol..I know this sounds stupid, but I have dealt with TA's up to this point and was thinking ahead to my next cruise order:)

Thanks in advance to all you experts!

Most TAs are not going to agree to give up their commission and they have to agree to release your booking in order for it to be transferred to a PVP, so its possible, but not probable that your TA will release a booking without a really good reason.

If you are talking booking online .... at the Carnival site, then yes, later on you can ask for a PVP, but why not book thru them now and let them get the credit for the booking instead of waiting?

Honestly, ...was just wanting to do it in evening while at home and they are not available...BUT since you mentioned it, of course I will wait and give someone the booking....thank you for that (I wasn't thinking)

Honestly, ...was just wanting to do it in evening while at home and they are not available...BUT since you mentioned it, of course I will wait and give someone the booking....thank you for that (I wasn't thinking)

Not sure if you know but my PVP is there until 8pm est. So some PVP are there late and she was there that time on Saturdays also, very easy to work with :)

Call anytime; they'll hook you up with a PVP. Mine works 11 am to 8 pm east coast time.

Ehh, get a PVP a booking :)

Many of them work crazy hours and are there well past the 8 p.m. mark...I'm related to one (who I will never mention by name on here...) but I can definitely attest that a good number of PVPs work well past 8 and on the weekends too!

Archived