I've tried Voyager site now I'll try here

We are booked on the Voyager OTS for Sept 20 2009. No one has responded that they are on the same cruise as us..I called RCCL to ask them if there is anything I should know about this particular cruise.. They said "no" It's not chartered, not an immersion cruise they had no answer. I was hoping somebody out there had an answer for me...Thanks:confused:

Sometimes the rollcalls just don't take off. Remember only a small percentage of cruisers know about Cruise Critic. One Suggestion put a link to the roll call in your signature so if someone does find Cruise Critic they'll know where to find the roll call.

Don't worry about "groups" and things like that. There are always "groups" on every sailing, and you won't be able to determine who's with whom! When you have thousands onboard, it just doesn't matter!

And, you're still a long way out....Our last cruise was a full ship and we only had the minimum for a M&M...

We are booked on the Voyager OTS for Sept 20 2009. No one has responded that they are on the same cruise as us..I called RCCL to ask them if there is anything I should know about this particular cruise.. They said "no" It's not chartered, not an immersion cruise they had no answer. I was hoping somebody out there had an answer for me...Thanks:confused:

You can try going to Google and enter your ship and sailing date, you will be surprised what you find there.

I see you've started at least 10 roll call threads for this sailing. You did get one reply to one of them. I think your best bet would be to continuing posting to a single thread (maybe the one with a reply??) to keep it on the first page and maybe the closer your sail date gets you'll get a few more hits.

Archived