excursions in honduras and princess cays

PA8880

Going on Emerald or Crown Princess in November..can anyone tell me any fun excursions they did in Honduras?? Any beach excursions they'd reccommend?

Hows Princess Cays?

Also, can you share any lively bars or places on the ship that are usually busy in the evening after dinner?

Thanks!!!

Going on Emerald or Crown Princess in November..can anyone tell me any fun excursions they did in Honduras?? Any beach excursions they'd reccommend?

Hows Princess Cays?

Also, can you share any lively bars or places on the ship that are usually busy in the evening after dinner?

Thanks!!!

We did an island tour with Victor Bodden in Roatan, and it was great. We went to a beach, the Iguana farm, a small exotic zoo with monkeys and birds, and shopping. It was a wonderful day. I would contact him for a tour.

We enjoy Princess Cays a lot, but usually just snorkel on our own or swim. There are lots of available beach toys for rent as well.

Mike

We also booked with Victor Bodden in Roatan, and it was amazing. We went ziplining, visited the monkeys at Victor's house, went to a school, and then went snorkeling, and had the most amazing lobster at half moon bay. An absolutely perfect day.

Archived