stupid question probably been asked a million times but........

fllady61

we are sailing out fo Miami next year in July. I have an out of town friend coming with us. they will need a hotel with shuttle to and from the air port and the ship. we are sailing on immagination.

can someone please tell me what a good hotel is tha is not at the air port that would do both, and the hotel is not that expensive. I don't want to pay over 130 if possible, deff not over 150 a night.

Any assistance would be greatly appriceated.

Thanks to all in advance.

I think La Quinta east has shuttles. It's popular in this board, do a search. I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Port of Miami and they had a shuttle for $7-10, don't remember. If you stay closer to the port, it's only a $10 cab ride. Intercontinental is one of the best downtown and has a deal for $99, April/May. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency in a couple of weeks, haven't chose August's hotel yet. Waiting till next month's cruise to survey the area.

We stayed at the La Quinta East in August and it had a free shuttle from the Airport and free Shuttle to the Port. I belive it was only 90 dollars for the night. It was a nice hotel with a free hot breakfast.

Downtown and Miami Beach Hotels will not offer free shuttle service to the port - only some airport area hotels offer this service. Cabs are cheap in Miami - find a good deal on a well reviewed hotel (check both these boards and TripAdvisor) and then hop a cab. Good luck!:)

Archived