Prinsendam Rooms

Howasaur

Ahoy!

We stayed in this cabin May 2007. Since then they've upgraded the cabin's head and walk-in closet. I'll post a link for some pix of the room. Just scroll down to the 2007 Prinsendam cruise. There also a more recent album that has currents shots of similar cabins in the H category and of the ship itself.

Great choice I might add since it has a full size tub. Be sure to take your rubber ducky.

http://picasaweb.google.com/prescottbob412

Have a great cruise!

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob:)

We stayed in this cabin on our 2008 Holiday cruise. Only thing that we really noticed was the mini earthquake that occured about an hour and a half before the ship came into port, and as it was leaving port. However that was a momentary shake and it certainly did not impede our enjoyment. We would book that cabin again. The view was nice, close walking to the dining room, mind you everything on the Prinsendam is in close walking distance. There is a little corridor off the main hallway, so it really cuts down on hall noise. The walk-in closet was big enough that even with 2 weeks worth of clothes we still had left over hangers. The washroom was nicely appointed, and even though I had dreams of sitting in the tub, it never happened because there just wasn't enough time. LOL!!

If you want to email me, I will send you pictures. Sorry, but I do not know how to create a picture link like the more savvy posters.

candtford@pacificcoast.net

Connie

Archived