one day sale - march 26

Kagehitokiri

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb//cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=032609P&utm_source=pccassigned&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1DAY032609

7-Day Alaska Sailings from $379 (71% off)

7-Day Hawaii Sailings from $599 (79% off)

5-Day Europe Sailings from $349 (59% off)

7-Day Bermuda Sailings from $499 (64% off)

Promo Code: PG1Day

sale fares go through mini-suites.

no garden villas. :D

thanks to galaxy88 for posting on flyertalk.

Spoke with my PCC today and for our sailing June 28 to Bermuda on the Dawn, the cost of the cruise would be about two hundred more than what we originally were quoted. Plus I would have lost the $150 OBC of the Wave sale. Some sale today! As for the advertised 2 for 1 sale it's only for selected sailings. Not for us either.

I personally feel those sales are a big joke! How many actually have gotten "SALE" prices? Do people just think they are getting a sale price if they are just booking (not checking for price drops)? I checked my Bermuda cruise price on the preview date of the 21st and it was about $80 more then when I booked. I looked again on the 1 day sale day on the 26th and it was $90 more. I just checked today (the extended sale day) the 27th and it's now $100 more. My final payment is the 29th. I can't wait to see how much the price drops then.

and the price are the same as sale day yesterday. $899 guarantee balcony til June. SO weird since other sales are each category all the same price. My email from Sunday from Latitudes stated 2 for 1 sale that was nothing more than 2 for 2.

Archived