Need help with a Princess drink

skyking

Ok we had a Beverly Hills ice tea on the Ruby. On Cunard it was called a Pacific Coast iced tea. Does anyone know the exact ingredients? It was a drink of the day and on every menu, but I can't find the patters that had it. Please help!

Ok we had a Beverly Hills ice tea on the Ruby. On Cunard it was called a Pacific Coast iced tea. Does anyone know the exact ingredients? It was a drink of the day and on every menu, but I can't find the patters that had it. Please help!

Out of curiosity I went to my search engine and put in Beverly Hills Iced Tea and believe it or not the subject came up. Just put that in your search engine. I found one that has Absolut Vodka. Is that the one.

Marilyn

Have you tried searching sites like Webshots? Some people post menus from the lounges. I too have tasted the sweet nectar known as the Beverly Hills Iced Tea. I remember it had vodka, tequilla, gin, triple sec, sour mix and the corker....champagne. Don't forget the strawberry garnish!!!

Hands down one of the best "iced tea" drinks out there. Not syrupy sweet or too tart, and nice and strong!

Good luck, :)T

I found another one, this one has Tequila. ;)

Wow, there are tons of different ones if you just google! :)

Ingredients

I found another one, this one has Tequila. ;)

Wow, there are tons of different ones if you just google! :)

Ingredients

I think that is the one my DH drank on our CB cruise...I tried one about ten one night after watching MUTS and I was asleep by eleven :rolleyes:

Very yummy through :)

BEVERLY HILLS ICED TEA Drink Recipe

2 parts Vodka

2 parts Gin

2 parts Triple Sec

1 part Lime Juice

1 part Simple Syrup

Champagne

Lime Wedge

Shake with ice and strain to a sling glass filled with ice cubes. Top up with champagne. Garnish with lime wedge.

Just happen to have the menu from our Island cruise last month.

Beverly Hills Iced Tea

Grey Goose, Bombay, Bacardi, 1800 Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh Lemon, Sparkling Wine.

Mix away!:D

Mike:)

Archived