Breakast on century on port days

nypdblue12

Hi everyone:),

We'll be on the Century on 4/20 - 4/25/09. On the 21st we're at Key West @ 7:00 and on 4/23 at Grand Cayman 7:30.

My question is does the Century serve breakfast prior to docking at port? Me and the hubby booked excursions at both ports and want to make sure we have time to put some food in our belly:D. The port times are pretty so we weren't sure.

Thx everyone!!

Lupe

And you can also order room service :D I have ordered FULL HOT breakfast through room service as early as 0600 on port days - the menu card may not list full breakfast if you are in a standard cabin, but just write in what you want (eggs, omelettes, breakfast meats, potatoes, etc), hang it on the knob before hitting the sack, and enjoy ....... :rolleyes:

Only thing I can't seem to get from room service on X are those super-yum-yum-yumyummy waffles ........ :p

Thanks everyone for the replies!!!

Room service - yea!!!! Thanks for the tip!!! I'm in a Deluxe Oceanview with veranda rm#8105. It's good to know that I can write in what I want if it's not listed in the card:D. I've heard good things about those waffles!! Might have to forego room service for those, lol:)!!

Again - many thanks!!

Lupe

Be sure to try the Spa Cafe. If things are too tight for you excursion wise on the ports days, at least try it the others. We had breakfast and lunch there every day on our recent Century B2B cruises. It is a quiet, small delightful place with healthy but tasty food options. (Of course, I confess that we swung by the Cova Cafe for a chocolate croissant on our way back to the room some of the time!)

we were on Century 3/14 and ordered room service to arrive at 6:30 on port days with great success. They even called us about five minutes before bringing it to make sure we were up. You can't beat breakfast on the balcony.... :)

Archived