Soda Cups?

suers515

When we went on our last princess cruise, the soda card was sold and a cup was also given.

Are they still doing that?

Thanks,

Yes, you still receive the coke up. Many just save them and get regular cups though, as the regular (small, medium and large depending on what you ask for) hold more, so less trips to the bar. ;)

Hi There,

Yes, I think Princess got a deal a few years back and bought a few million, now have a box full do not know what we will ever do with them, any ideas folks.

yours Shogun

Sell them on ebay, after some of the things I have seen for sale there related to cruises, I am guessing you could find a buyer. lol

I give mine to the little ones, gkids, neighbors kids, as kids seem to love them as they hold just the right amount for the little ones. ;)

Whoa....I read you can bring cans in your luggage...can we put them in the fridge in our room or does room service take them?? Can you buy at port and put in carry on??

Whoa....I read you can bring cans in your luggage...can we put them in the fridge in our room or does room service take them?? Can you buy at port and put in carry on??

Yes and Yes. Room service will not take them and yes you can bring them on in port! ;)

Hi

As to cans in your room you can buy a soda pack of six cans and have it delivered to your room in seconds, and god is it cold do not know where they store it but its old just above freezing.

yours Shogun

Archived