Thanks Marilyn re B104

delondin

We were on the Diamond Princess Sydney to Bangkok and had originally booked B104. However after posting on here I got lots of negative feedback, particularly from Marilyn, so changed cabins, and I just wanted to say thank you.

We had a couple of days of rough seas and 50 km winds and to be at the front would have been unbearable. I spoke to a couple who had the front suite and they said although their balcony was unlocked it was unusable while underway. In fact they were so disappointed, they changed their next cruise where they had also booked a front suite.

So thanks everyone - so pleased I found Cruise Critic in time!

By the way the cruise and ship were fantastic.

We were on the Diamond Princess Sydney to Bangkok and had originally booked B104. However after posting on here I got lots of negative feedback, particularly from Marilyn, so changed cabins, and I just wanted to say thank you.

We had a couple of days of rough seas and 50 km winds and to be at the front would have been unbearable. I spoke to a couple who had the front suite and they said although their balcony was unlocked it was unusable while underway. In fact they were so disappointed, they changed their next cruise where they had also booked a front suite.

So thanks everyone - so pleased I found Cruise Critic in time!

By the way the cruise and ship were fantastic.

Thanks for letting us know about that cabin. Like I said having a suite was nice(upgrade) but I would never buy that cabin. Sorry about the people who had the cabin.

Marilyn

Archived