It's Official! The MVP List! Margaritas VIA Paradise!!!!

parrotheads

:) My husband, 2 kids (2 and 8) and myself spent all day at Paradise Beach on Tuesday and could not have asked for anything better! The water was beautiful, the beach was pristine (and not overly crowded). The chairs were comfy, the kids had a great time, the Pina Coladas (in the pineapple, of course) and Margaritas were A+++++. Seriously...the best day of our trip, bar none.

Tom....it was great meeting you! Your hospitality and that of the staff was superb. We're actually thinking of planning a trip back just to Cozumel and spending several days at PB. Really...we loved it there!

Also, the food and drinks were great. The best nachos I've ever had! We drank and ate all day and our final tab was about $42. Can't beat it! I HATE that I"m home already!!!!!!!!!

If anyone was thinking about going to Cozumel and not going there, you'll regret it. I promise!

littlerockboys...oops! Didn't see this post till now!

You are on the list for the 21 st!

City flavour, huh? Well, it's more of a small town than a city. Be sure to wander through the pedestrian square and check out the shops and the museum would be pretty cool for the kids! For me, Cozumel is more about the ocean. Why don't you drop by Dzul-Ha for snorkeling, and then after your stop here, continue around the island and check out the east side. Cool little restaurants every few miles, go beachcombing, check out the view from Coconuts restaurant, show the boys the washed-up sailboat that 8 people used to try and escape Cuba, and then maybe end up at the mini-golf with its lush tropical setting and no windmills or clowns mouth! Have fun!!

parrotheads...more bad news. The theives actually hijacked the pineapple boat, YES, THE Pineapple Boat!!! They transported the stolen vehicles (yours included) to Cancun, and Lord knows where the are now! The pineapple boat, thankfully, is back in business!!

Hey Quincy! Nice meeting you the other day! Thanx for the stellar review, glad we made your day! Please DO come back and visit Cozumel for a week...I'll give you guys a good rate on the hammocks! Hasta la vista.

Archived