Rome HoHo Bus

Does anyone know where the #110 HoHo bus stop is near the Vatican? Our hotel (Hotel Nova Domus) is near the Vatican and I would like to start my journey from there. Does anyone have a HoHo map that they no longer want that they would be willing to mail to me? I can send a SASE.

Thanks,

Sharon

h2otstr@aol.com

I take it you've visited the 110 website - here http://www.trambusopen.com/index.cfm?Id=110_percorso

If you take a look at Googlemaps and search for Vatican in Rome then zoom in to the Vatican you can see the Basilica then Piazza san Petro to the right and then Piazza Pio XII. Just to the right of that is via della Conciliazone and there are 5 open-top buses parked there - that's where they stop :)

I'm sure there's a way to do a link but I can't find how:confused:

Attn Sharon -

Nuova domus hotel is nearby 110 Bus stop ( Vatican ) -

In order to have a better knowledge of Rome territory...why don't you download " google Maps " is free and very useful.

Gunther

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know where the #110 HoHo bus stop is near the Vatican? Our hotel (Hotel Nova Domus) is near the Vatican and I would like to start my journey from there. Does anyone have a HoHo map that they no longer want that they would be willing to mail to me? I can send a SASE.

Thanks,

Sharon

h2otstr@aol.com

We have taken the HOHO bus in Roma starting at the Vatican, the trafic can be heavy in the city so this tour make take longer then you anticipate. It is a good way to get a flavor of the city and stop off at selected points of interest.

Archived