Voyage Goodwill - Captain's Circle

mycruz

Just looking for confirmation. It appears that our April 2010 cruise has been cancelled although I can't get my TA to call me with details. Checked my Captains Circle Account and see 2 Voyage Good will credits of $100 each even and still show the Future Cruise credit being applied to the sailing that is cancelled. Can anyone confirm that this is what I think it is? Thanks in advance.

Just looking for confirmation. It appears that our April 2010 cruise has been cancelled although I can't get my TA to call me with details. Checked my Captains Circle Account and see 2 Voyage Good will credits of $100 each even and still show the Future Cruise credit being applied to the sailing that is cancelled. Can anyone confirm that this is what I think it is? Thanks in advance.

We had our March 2010 cruise on the Star Princess cancelled (because the ship is being redeployed). We also received Voyage Goodwill credits because of the cancellation. We booked another cruise and the FCC previously applied to the cancelled cruise as well as the Voyage Goodwill credits were applied to the new booking.

Please check any restrictions associated with the Voyage Goodwill credits. In our case, the new booking had to be a South American cruise (the same as the cancelled cruise) and sailing had to take place by a specified date.

Craig

I know they're shifting ships around and changing itineraries. Your best bet is to wait for your TA to get back to you.

There have been many April 2010 sailings cancelled. What was your cruise date and ships name?

Eactly right Pam! I hope we can get the same cabin on an earlier sailing of the Amazon, however the longer I wait for my TA to get back to me the less my chances are.

I've never had to deal with a situation like this since we've been sailing, time like this I wish I wasn't booked through a TA but I know in the long run it's the best for us to use one.

Archived