The Ruby revisited 3/21 to 3/28

dsawyer

We wish we were going as well. If the Lottery fairy finds me, it could happen. I could dream of going back to Venice and bringing the Ruby back to FLL. Then meeting all my friends and family who will be joining me on the Emerald to celebrate my 40th birthday. I could even skip the second Ruby one to the Southern Caribbean for another time, but I think Gene would want to continue on. I guess I have to play the lottery in order for the fairy to even think about visiting me.

Have a great time.

I really enjoyed your review. Thanks for sharing! I hear so many horror stories about not logging off the internet. It seems like most internet guys end up being forgiving. lol.

It was almost like we were on 2 different ships. All week everyone was so wonderful and catered to our every need. Smiling faces everywhere. :)

Then suddenly the Internet police came on the scene. Eek, I was quickly made to feel really horrible. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Love your review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!

Sorry for the internet thing, this is also true on Carnival ships!!! We lost allot on minutes because I thought I was logged off and wasn't. The internet guy on the Spirit was also unforgiving. We never got any credit back on that ship :(

Love your review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!

Sorry for the internet thing, this is also true on Carnival ships!!! We lost allot on minutes because I thought I was logged off and wasn't. The internet guy on the Spirit was also unforgiving. We never got any credit back on that ship ve:(

Glad you enjoyed it.

That explains the Internet thing - a Carnival Inc. directive.

Archived