Bermuda in September/October

sunryz710

Hi Everyone,

I am considering a cruise to Bermuda in September/October because it is a great rate. I know it is not peak season and that is why the rate is so good. My question is, will it be warm enough to enjoy the beach?

Last time in Bermuda it was I think April and the water was really cold..

I would love your opinions.. we want to just relax on Elbow Beach..

Thanks,

Sun

Hi Everyone,

I am considering a cruise to Bermuda in September/October because it is a great rate. I know it is not peak season and that is why the rate is so good. My question is, will it be warm enough to enjoy the beach?

Last time in Bermuda it was I think April and the water was really cold..

I would love your opinions.. we want to just relax on Elbow Beach..

Thanks,

Sun

I have been twice in September and once in November. September was the better time for warm water at the beaches. You do have to keep in mind that September is peak hurricane season.

All our times to Bermuda (9) have been in Oct. with the exception of once in Sept. It has always been plenty warm to enjoy the beaches and the water is warm as well. It really is a nice time to go since earlier in the season, the water and air temps have not warmed up yet, middle of the season can be really hot and humid but later you have the warmth without the humidity.:)

• 2 weeks later...
I have been twice in September and once in November. September was the better time for warm water at the beaches. You do have to keep in mind that September is peak hurricane season.

And please be aware that if a hurricane threatens us, your cruise will probably be rerouted to New England/Canada. I believe it's still a pretty cruise but it won't be as warm as Bermuda.

Check the forecasts just before sailing - it may be prudent to bring a sweater or two and long pants ... just in case ...

And please be aware that if a hurricane threatens us, your cruise will probably be rerouted to New England/Canada. I believe it's still a pretty cruise but it won't be as warm as Bermuda.

Check the forecasts just before sailing - it may be prudent to bring a sweater or two and long pants ... just in case ...

What do you so if you are planning on visiting Bermuda (shorts, bathing suits, etc) in Sept and get rerouted to New England where the weather is much colder?

Archived