Room 8357 Cat 1A on the Freedom. Or any Conquest Class ship

tim5811

6393 is a 1A 2 decks directly below and has 2 twins and a bunk in the ceiling that cannot be used on the Valor. No one seems to know about 7345 and 8357 which are above and the same size as 6393. Firefly might know, he is the guru of 1a's. Ill be on the Freedom next week and will try to check those cabins out after I board.

Cabin 8357 185 sq ft Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

Note: It is adjacent to a laundry room.

Are you copying and pasting this from somewhere? I know on one of the cabins, I searched prior posts and seems like the earlier posts said upper and lower, and the posts within the last 12 months said two twins. Go by the more recent posts? Have you had this cabin on a Conquest class ship?

I booked 6393, since Iv seen pictures of it, felt safe. I have it on Conquest this Sept. (I have 2465 on the front part of the B2B).

Anyone with pics of the other higher deck 1As please post them. Im sorry but I dont know from seeing them.

I will have this cabin(8357) on Sunday(Conquest). for a 7 day cruise. I will report back about this cabin. I have my concerns about it, the location and what kind of beds it has. Will the elevator and the stairs, plus being under the pool deck cause problems with too much noise.

I'll let you all know when I get back(Easter Sunday). kmbb

I will have this cabin(8357) on Sunday(Conquest). for a 7 day cruise. I will report back about this cabin. I have my concerns about it, the location and what kind of beds it has. Will the elevator and the stairs, plus being under the pool deck cause problems with too much noise.

I'll let you all know when I get back(Easter Sunday). kmbb

thanks .... and please take pictures!!!

I have been by the elevators on Ecstasy and have to say I didnt hear anything.

Are you copying and pasting this from somewhere? I know on one of the cabins, I searched prior posts and seems like the earlier posts said upper and lower, and the posts within the last 12 months said two twins. Go by the more recent posts? Have you had this cabin on a Conquest class ship?

I booked 6393, since Iv seen pictures of it, felt safe. I have it on Conquest this Sept. (I have 2465 on the front part of the B2B).

Anyone with pics of the other higher deck 1As please post them. Im sorry but I dont know from seeing them.

I am copying and pasting from a Carnival website.

Conquest 6393 says:

Cabin 6393 1A ISUL 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper rab:0

View: no window or balcony

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

I bet it is adjacent to a laundry room as well.

I have stayed in 7345 on Valor which was the same configuration and definitely was adjacent to a laundry room.

I know that cabin 6393 has two twin beds. Saw pics of that particular cabin. I also booked this cabin for my Oct. cruise on the Freedom.

Bring back pictures ?

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Bring back pictures ?

chair and coffee table

Big duck posted a picture of this cabin, which shows two twins. Post #3 here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=725576

Im going to assume that big duck's picture is correct and not a copy and paste from somewhere.

a few weeks ago some posted a pic of 6393 showing the twin beds!

If you are a member of cruisdeckplans/cruisestateroom.com you can see a pic of 6393 with two twin beds

Bring back pictures - an easy enough request to satisfy.

Personally, I would call Carnival and ask what the bedding configuration is. In this case, I would trust whatever Carnival said, over any Internet cruise website, including this one.

6393 is a 1A 2 decks directly below and has 2 twins and a bunk in the ceiling that cannot be used on the Valor. No one seems to know about 7345 and 8357 which are above and the same size as 6393. Firefly might know, he is the guru of 1a's. Ill be on the Freedom next week and will try to check those cabins out after I board.

We had room 7345 on the Valor. It had 2 twin beds on the floor, and a bunk in the ceiling which was not used.

874736892_Room7345CarnivalValor.jpg.e2dedf62dbb377bfddbec23ba8a0c263.jpg

Ok, rereading the thread, maybe there are 2 twins and an upper. That is a first for me...

Makes no sense to have 3 beds in a cabin limited to two, but whatever.

Bill: It happened around the time they were also making that revision to 2462/2465 on Carnival Glory . . . adding a second twin on the floor (with the crank-down still embedded in the ceiling), in anticipation of changing the category to a 6x.

I checked out one of the mid-ship interior 1As a couple of months ago, and found it did, indeed, have the second twin on the floor. Looked OK, although I'd like the extra room with the second missing. It's still a non-issue for me, as I won't book next to the laundry room.

Have a great day, all!!

I think my room 8357 has only 1 twin bed in it, I will see in a few days. Not thrilled with the room or location, but it was the only one I could get with sailing solo and my budget. I will make do and post when I get back. kmbb