Upsell Offer on the Legend Extended Balcony

tnt091605

We are currently booked on the Legend in room 5285 Category 8B. For $160 more total we can go to room 8233 an 8H.

The 5285 is towards the Aft of the ship, which we like. The 8233 is close to the elevator. It says it is an extended balcony.

Also 8233 is right below the pizza place, etc. 5285 is between cabin floors. I have read a lot about deck noise?

Has anyone here stayed this close to the elevator? We really like it quite. How extended are the balconies? Are the side balconies extended like the Aft balconies?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I would snap up 8233 in a second. I was in 8232 in January and absolutly loved the location. We did not here one noise the whole trip & the location is perfect. Just pop out the door & up those stairs that are by the elevator & your on the Lido. Turn one way for the buffet & the other way for the aft pool! I booked this cabin because of it's proximity to these stairs.

What I didn't realize at the time - - When we got on those elevators nearest our cabin to go down for dinner the elevator door opened and right there was the dining room.

Best location for the way I like to cruise!

I've even booked this same cabin for later this year.

I would snap up 8233 in a second. I was in 8232 in January and absolutly loved the location. We did not here one noise the whole trip & the location is perfect. Just pop out the door & up those stairs that are by the elevator & your on the Lido. Turn one way for the buffet & the other way for the aft pool! I booked this cabin because of it's proximity to these stairs.

What I didn't realize at the time - - When we got on those elevators nearest our cabin to go down for dinner the elevator door opened and right there was the dining room.

Best location for the way I like to cruise!

I've even booked this same cabin for later this year.

Thank you Leslie,

Did you think the balcony was worth paying extra? I assumed that it was just the normal 2 chairs and a table. Not any loungers.

As nice as an aft is (we have one booked), that doesn't seem to be much of a deal they are offering, an 8H isn't all that much more when you originally book (depending on time of year).

Thank you Leslie,

Did you think the balcony was worth paying extra? I assumed that it was just the normal 2 chairs and a table. Not any loungers.

Well, I didn't want to mention our balcony in 8232. It's one of those secret special cabins because the balcony is 100 sq. feet. I like a balcony. I would trot up the stairs in the morning before my sister was up & get our two big mugs full of coffee & then we would sit out on the balcony & enjoy them before we started our day. We both smoke so we also enjoyed the convenience of the balcony for that. On Carnival you can smoke in the cabins, but it's a pretty confined area.

I got my first balcony from the upgrade fairy (the free upgrade fairy). Just beware. What many posters on CC say is true. Once you have a balcony, you don't ever want to go back. We had 3 chairs & a little table. Two of the chairs would recline. Most have 2 chairs & a table.

Well, I didn't want to mention our balcony in 8232. It's one of those secret special cabins because the balcony is 100 sq. feet. I like a balcony. I would trot up the stairs in the morning before my sister was up & get our two big mugs full of coffee & then we would sit out on the balcony & enjoy them before we started our day. We both smoke so we also enjoyed the convenience of the balcony for that. On Carnival you can smoke in the cabins, but it's a pretty confined area.

I got my first balcony from the upgrade fairy (the free upgrade fairy). Just beware. What many posters on CC say is true. Once you have a balcony, you don't ever want to go back. We had 3 chairs & a little table. Two of the chairs would recline. Most have 2 chairs & a table.

Thanks Leslie I see that the balcony in 8232 is very large. It looks like the depth is about the same. Not sure what we are going to do. We do not spend a lot of time on the balcony but also $160 to us is not that much.

We had aft balcony 5299 Legend in November...I prefer being closer to the water! Just my two cents...(And we spent a LOT of time on our balcony!)

Yes - it did get Varmish in November...not much air flow - but the VIEW...The wake of the ship...kept trying to figure out how to do some trolling (fishing) :D

Archived