What if.......

kelz66

What beer would you like to see Carnival add?  

408 members have voted

1. 1. What beer would you like to see Carnival add?

• Sol
    • Carib
    • Sam Adams
    • Yuengling
    • Leinenkugels
    • Dos Equise
    • Presidente'
    • Modelo
    • Other.....

So close your eyes and drink. You won't notice it after a while. :p

*Karnack holds the envelope to his head then opens it*

Something you might hear back stage at a taping of Rupaul's Drag race. :eek:

Hey!.....You forgot about Champale! :p

champ4.jpg

Ok....seriously, I would love to see a pub style lounge with a substantial selection of draft brews. :cool:

Yep, that would be outstanding.

BTW...I think I remember that add from a Playboy magazine from the late seventies. :D

Dragon Stout (Jamaica), Royal Extra Stout (Trinidad?) and Mackeson's Triple Stout (England) would all be great, along with Sol, Carib, or Presidente around the pool, since they're more of a thirst-quenching brew. The Stouts are more for taste.

When it is hot outside I love a beer with a fruity twist. So how about Abita Purple Haze, or Bud Light Lime or Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit. Yes the last one is girly, but I am a girl who prefers beer over wine anyday.

When it is hot outside I love a beer with a fruity twist. So how about Abita Purple Haze, or Bud Light Lime or Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit. Yes the last one is girly, but I am a girl who prefers beer over wine anyday.

You should try this one, it's great in hot weather. :)

244146612_c236d5bd14.jpg?v=0

they are all girly

Barking Frog Ale: uses 15% wheat malt to lighten the body & flavor of this pale, golden beer...a light hop finish

Bishop's Pass Ale: a Belgian-style golden ale...full malt body & spicy fruit aroma...the golden colorbelies the complexity of this beer

Black Stallion Oatmeal Stout: a rich, smooth...long dry-roast finish...ebony

Boot Hill Brown Ale: a rich, malty, English-style brown ale...smooth & fruity with the flavor of chocolate & nuts

Buffalo Tooth's Old Ale: strong and hoppy, Kokopelli's big brother (amber)

Chipotle Porter: a smooth English-style porter with a Southwestern twist...chipotle chilies & smoked malt are added to give a distinctive finish (very dark)

Crazy ***** Ale: GOLD MEDAL WINNER @ THE 2007 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

a German-style amber rye beer...using the same yeast as our Summer Wheat gives this beer a spicy banana aroma with a rich, full, distinctive flavor...unfiltered

Double Barrel Ale: Belgian-style "dubbel" originally brewed by Trappist monks...this strong reddish brown ale has flavors of caramel, raisins and plums

Flying Armadillo Porter: smooth roast finish...medium-bodied ale...red-black

Ghost Town Pumpkin Ale: a lightly spiced amber ale made with real pumpkin...available with brown sugar and pumpkin spice garnish

Giddyup Stout: roasted malts & real coffee make this stout well balanced & smooth...decaf not available!

Great American Restaurants Pale Ale: a fruity, copper-colored ale with a firm maltiness & dry hop.

BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2002 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Great American Restaurants Octoberfest: celebrate the coming of fall with our Octoberfest!...rich, malty amber lager with a hint of hop spiciness

Happy Trails Christmas Ale: a strong ale with a pleasant balance of malt, hops, and this years spices

Helles Out of Dodge: a pale Munich-style golden lager...smooth & malty

High Desert Imperial Stout: an exceptionally rich, powerful stout in the style originally brewed in England for the Tsars of Russia...warming and complex with flavors of dried fruit & chocolate

SILVER MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2001 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

High Road Scottish Ale: Scottish "80-shilling" style...profoundly malty in aroma and flavor, well-rounded with a hint of toastiness...tawny in color

Iron Horse Lager: a medium-bodied black lager with a smooth, roasted flavor BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Jackalope Canyon Ale: an unfiltered, amber wheat beer...light body with wheat, yeast & caramel flavors

Kokopelli India Pale Ale: lighter in color, but slightly higher in alcohol than Great American Restaurants Pale Ale...fruity & hoppy with a lingering bitterness on the finish

Last Chance Lager: the only true American-style beer (steam beer originated in the West during the late 1800s), this combines the fruitiness of an ale with the firm, rounded flavor of a lager

Naked River Light : our lightest beer is a golden colored lager...smooth with an exceptionally clean finish.

Outlaw Ale: a smooth light to medium bodied ale with an emphasis on malt character...English malt, hops & yeast are used & an earthy toastiness is apparent...deep amber mild ale

Pale Face Summer Wheat Beer: a German style wheat beer...unfiltered with a banana-clove flavor...an excellent hot-weather thirst quencher

Painted Lady Lager: rounded malty lager...chocolate & caramel malts...mahogany

Red Tape Ale : a red Irish ale...decidedly malty with a chocolate finish

Road Kill Barleywine Style Ale: rich, strong ale with a powerful maltiness, fruit and vanilla flavors (deep copper)

Rusty Roadrunner Lager: smooth, dark, malty Munich-style with chocolate & caramel

Sidewinder Holiday Bock: a big, rich, malty bock lager-style beer...extended aging provides the full, robust flavor

Silverado Cream Ale: a straw-colored fruity ale...highly fermentable sucrose gives a light body and quenching character to this dry hopped beer

St. Nick's Weizenbock: German-style strong wheat beer (dark amber)

Straight Shooter Stout: smooth Irish-style ale with a long dry-roast finish (black)

Wit's End Ale: a Belgian-style "white ale"...brewed with raw wheat and spiced with orange & coriander...a light tart thirst quencher SILVER MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Wild West Fest Lager: assertive, pale, unfiltered...amber Octoberfest-style lager

BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Yellow Devil Pilsner: wonderful hop aroma and flavor...golden in color, light-bodied but full-flavored

Yippee Ei O Springbock: strong, full-bodied golden lager...smooth & malty with above-average alcohol to celebrate the coming of spring

Gold Rush Ale: an American Pale Ale...deep gold with bold Pacific northwest hop character.

Barking Frog Ale: uses 15% wheat malt to lighten the body & flavor of this pale, golden beer...a light hop finish

Bishop's Pass Ale: a Belgian-style golden ale...full malt body & spicy fruit aroma...the golden colorbelies the complexity of this beer

Black Stallion Oatmeal Stout: a rich, smooth...long dry-roast finish...ebony

Boot Hill Brown Ale: a rich, malty, English-style brown ale...smooth & fruity with the flavor of chocolate & nuts

Buffalo Tooth's Old Ale: strong and hoppy, Kokopelli's big brother (amber)

Chipotle Porter: a smooth English-style porter with a Southwestern twist...chipotle chilies & smoked malt are added to give a distinctive finish (very dark)

Crazy ***** Ale: GOLD MEDAL WINNER @ THE 2007 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

a German-style amber rye beer...using the same yeast as our Summer Wheat gives this beer a spicy banana aroma with a rich, full, distinctive flavor...unfiltered

Double Barrel Ale: Belgian-style "dubbel" originally brewed by Trappist monks...this strong reddish brown ale has flavors of caramel, raisins and plums

Flying Armadillo Porter: smooth roast finish...medium-bodied ale...red-black

Ghost Town Pumpkin Ale: a lightly spiced amber ale made with real pumpkin...available with brown sugar and pumpkin spice garnish

Giddyup Stout: roasted malts & real coffee make this stout well balanced & smooth...decaf not available!

Great American Restaurants Pale Ale: a fruity, copper-colored ale with a firm maltiness & dry hop.

BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2002 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Great American Restaurants Octoberfest: celebrate the coming of fall with our Octoberfest!...rich, malty amber lager with a hint of hop spiciness

Happy Trails Christmas Ale: a strong ale with a pleasant balance of malt, hops, and this years spices

Helles Out of Dodge: a pale Munich-style golden lager...smooth & malty

High Desert Imperial Stout: an exceptionally rich, powerful stout in the style originally brewed in England for the Tsars of Russia...warming and complex with flavors of dried fruit & chocolate

SILVER MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2001 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

High Road Scottish Ale: Scottish "80-shilling" style...profoundly malty in aroma and flavor, well-rounded with a hint of toastiness...tawny in color

Iron Horse Lager: a medium-bodied black lager with a smooth, roasted flavor BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Jackalope Canyon Ale: an unfiltered, amber wheat beer...light body with wheat, yeast & caramel flavors

Kokopelli India Pale Ale: lighter in color, but slightly higher in alcohol than Great American Restaurants Pale Ale...fruity & hoppy with a lingering bitterness on the finish

Last Chance Lager: the only true American-style beer (steam beer originated in the West during the late 1800s), this combines the fruitiness of an ale with the firm, rounded flavor of a lager

Naked River Light : our lightest beer is a golden colored lager...smooth with an exceptionally clean finish.

Outlaw Ale: a smooth light to medium bodied ale with an emphasis on malt character...English malt, hops & yeast are used & an earthy toastiness is apparent...deep amber mild ale

Pale Face Summer Wheat Beer: a German style wheat beer...unfiltered with a banana-clove flavor...an excellent hot-weather thirst quencher

Painted Lady Lager: rounded malty lager...chocolate & caramel malts...mahogany

Red Tape Ale : a red Irish ale...decidedly malty with a chocolate finish

Road Kill Barleywine Style Ale: rich, strong ale with a powerful maltiness, fruit and vanilla flavors (deep copper)

Rusty Roadrunner Lager: smooth, dark, malty Munich-style with chocolate & caramel

Sidewinder Holiday Bock: a big, rich, malty bock lager-style beer...extended aging provides the full, robust flavor

Silverado Cream Ale: a straw-colored fruity ale...highly fermentable sucrose gives a light body and quenching character to this dry hopped beer

St. Nick's Weizenbock: German-style strong wheat beer (dark amber)

Straight Shooter Stout: smooth Irish-style ale with a long dry-roast finish (black)

Wit's End Ale: a Belgian-style "white ale"...brewed with raw wheat and spiced with orange & coriander...a light tart thirst quencher SILVER MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Wild West Fest Lager: assertive, pale, unfiltered...amber Octoberfest-style lager

BRONZE MEDAL WINNER AT THE 2006 GREAT AMERICAN BEER FESTIVAL

Yellow Devil Pilsner: wonderful hop aroma and flavor...golden in color, light-bodied but full-flavored

Yippee Ei O Springbock: strong, full-bodied golden lager...smooth & malty with above-average alcohol to celebrate the coming of spring

Gold Rush Ale: an American Pale Ale...deep gold with bold Pacific northwest hop character.

Is that your inventory of your home beer fridge?

:eek:

Is that your inventory of your home beer fridge?

:eek:

Hey...do I look like Jess? :p

I wish:D

It's an eatry. Only 5 on tap at a time and it's brewed on site. My goal is to try each and every one of them and after each visit get a growler to go of my favorite:D

Blue Moon Belgian White Ale (yeah, I know it's mass produced. I don't care. I love it and I love an orange slice in it.)

Newcastle Brown Ale (Hmmm ... Newkie Brown ... God, please make this day go faster so I can have a Newkie Brown on the train ...)

Oh yeah!! Newcastle.....forgot about Newcastle...yum yum!

Archived