What if.......

kelz66

What beer would you like to see Carnival add?  

408 members have voted

1. 1. What beer would you like to see Carnival add?

• Sol
    • Carib
    • Sam Adams
    • Yuengling
    • Leinenkugels
    • Dos Equise
    • Presidente'
    • Modelo
    • Other.....

Oh I love Blue Moon as well....but on tap. :D

Personally I love any wheat beer with a slice of lemon.

Now I'm craving beer. :rolleyes:

YARD HOUSE: Long Beach, California 240 (yes, two hundred and forty) beers on tap.

DSC00724.jpg

Took a repo cruise from Miami ending in Long Beach. Checked the Yard House list of beers. Got there, asked for an Ayinger, they quit carrying it. AARRRRrr

Had been to the Ayinger brewery in Aying Germany many times, superb beers. Outrageously friendly people. Little town of 7000.

Bitter disappointment that they no longer had Ayinger. Had to drink a bunch of others to overcome it.

Sat about where the 4th umbrelly is.

Dan

I voted for Yuengling but could have voted for "other" as I like all the Abita products (especially Purple Haze), and also enjoy Spaten (drank my weight in that in Germany a month ago!). However, Yuengling Black and Tan is WAYYYYY up there on my favorite list.

Thanks for the distraction, Kelz. Interesting reading all the responses.

I voted for Yuengling but could have voted for "other" as I like all the Abita products (especially Purple Haze), and also enjoy Spaten (drank my weight in that in Germany a month ago!). However, Yuengling Black and Tan is WAYYYYY up there on my favorite list.

Thanks for the distraction, Kelz. Interesting reading all the responses.

Which flavor Spaten are you a fan of? I really like the Spaten-Franziskaner Weissbier, and the Spaten Optimator!

Oh I love Blue Moon as well....but on tap. :D

Personally I love any wheat beer with a slice of lemon.

Now I'm craving beer. :rolleyes:

YARD HOUSE: Long Beach, California 240 (yes, two hundred and forty) beers on tap.

DSC00724.jpg

I just may visit that place in about 23 days.

:D

Pass the Sleeman Honey Brown, please.

Oh, and Paulie Sammie is already on board. I've been known to partake when not in the mood for a Boddington.

doh!!

sorry....I was too busy looking for Boddingtons to notice. :p

Which flavor Spaten are you a fan of? I really like the Spaten-Franziskaner Weissbier, and the Spaten Optimator!

I really like the Spaten Lager and drank a ton of it while in Germany the first week of March. We ate at a place called Spatenhaus and yep, I was all kind of happy when I left there :D DH prefers the Optimator, but I am not a dark beer kind of gal. I prefer the lighter ones.

BLUE moon Belgian WHITE ale, with a slice of ORANGE. Too colorful for me.

Dan

Highlite the blank.

Don't fruit the beer, man!!!

Would like to see Dundee Honey Brown Ale, Dead Guy Ale, anything by Abita...and DIXIE BEER!!! :D:D:D

I really like the Spaten Lager and drank a ton of it while in Germany the first week of March. We ate at a place called Spatenhaus and yep, I was all kind of happy when I left there :D DH prefers the Optimator, but I am not a dark beer kind of gal. I prefer the lighter ones.

Was this in Munich near the Bavarian National Opera? If so, I have eaten there also and I agree, it is fantastic. So many dishes prepared with Spaten brews! :) and such beautiful dining rooms.

Was this in Munich near the Bavarian National Opera? If so, I have eaten there also and I agree, it is fantastic. So many dishes prepared with Spaten brews! :) and such beautiful dining rooms.

That's exactly where it was!! SUCHHHH good food and beer! YUM!

Pass the Sleeman Honey Brown, please.

Oh, and Paulie Sammie is already on board. I've been known to partake when not in the mood for a Boddington.

I was going to lift up a Boddington's in your honor on the Grandeur of the Seas, Duckie, but they apparently don't carry it.

They do carry those big-azz 25.4 ounce Fosters, though, at $6.99, and when you break it down to cost per ounce, it's the best deal on the ship.:) And you save the gratuity you'd be charged for a second smaller beer. :D

Speaking of bier gartens, I was in a tiny one outdoors on Las Ramblas in Barcelona, Spain. I can't remember the name of the very fine beer they served, but it came in a huge glass shaped like a boot.

Based on a photo someone posted, they have Sam Adams and Dos Equis.

Dos Equis? I am not fluent in Spanish, but I think I know what Dos Equis means. Doesn't exactly whet the appetite for beer unless I've already had too many:D

When it is hot outside I love a beer with a fruity twist. So how about Abita Purple Haze, or Bud Light Lime or Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit. Yes the last one is girly, but I am a girl who prefers beer over wine anyday.

I'm wit'cha! But I prefer to pour the beer first, then the wine over the beer.;)

Archived