3 person cabin - book online or on phone

I have found that speaking with someone will get you a better selection of cabins available. The website only shows 5 of each type although others may be available.

A cabin that holds 3 is designated on the deck plan with a little marking, check the key at the bottom of the page.

You can do the research online by doing a pretend booking, then call while you have the screen open. Be ready to switch to deck plans while they are talking. I work with an incredible agent from RC and he is very patient while I ask lots of questions and switch screens on my computer with him.

Search out what cabin you want that will hold three people and give a call. I prefer to speak to someone so if I have any questions, they can be answered right away.

I agree. Go online and check things out, make sure you're on the deck plans page of the RC website, and then call and talk to someone. Often they have more cabins available than what they show online, and if you have the deck plans open in front of you, you can see what they're talking about.

Once you make your reservation, you can go online any time to make a payment without having to talk to anyone.

I have found that speaking with someone will get you a better selection of cabins available. The website only shows 5 of each type although others may be available.

I was wondering if it was a coincidence every time I check online to see how many cabins are left on our next cruise, that they're usually showing 5 for each category! doh! :D

While you're on the phone, you might want to investigate the differences between a pullman bed (the kind that drops down from the ceiling) versus the somewhat more conventional sofa bed for your 3rd passenger.

Happy Cruising,

Alan

(Gretta & Charles)

So when i do a "fake booking" just to see....I select "3 people" under the menu then in the interior room description ti says "two twin beds which can be joined to form a queen"

but it says room is for upto 3 or 4 people

does that mean it has a pullman or sofa?

Yes. There will be an additional bed. Not sure how or if the type of bed shows up on the website, but that information is available to the rep.

So I agree, call them.

I recently called and there was an aft available that didn't show up on the site - I was shocked that it was still available.

So when i do a "fake booking" just to see....I select "3 people" under the menu then in the interior room description ti says "two twin beds which can be joined to form a queen"

but it says room is for upto 3 or 4 people

does that mean it has a pullman or sofa?

When you do a mock booking, look at the Deck Plans. If there is a triangle next to the number it means Sofa.

Archived