Bruges, Belgium. A walking tour in pdf format

I found an app for Apple and Android

Thanks for the link, I will add that to my Cruising pages.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

Message for Trump?

Jay's walks can be found on the Internet Archive, there a links on my page at http://sturnidae.com/cruises/WT.php

Thank you for that link. Jay did a lot of work to make and report about those walks.

When in the past he got major computerproblems and had to get a new computer and programm he skipped

publishing those walks.

I am sure he loves to know you saved it!

• 1 month later...
Jay's walks can be found on the Internet Archive, there a links on my page at http://sturnidae.com/cruises/WT.php

Oh my! This is wonderful! We are taking our first TA, but not until November of 2019... over 600 days away! Being the planner that I am, I'm already doing a ton of research and came across this! Our TA leaves out of Barcelona, but DH and I plan to fly to Amsterdam for a short visit, train to Paris for a day or 2, and then finally to Barcelona. Haven't been to Amsterdam since 1988, so I'm loving this link. Using it along with street-view of Google maps, and it's almost as good as being there! (Not quite, but you know what I mean. ;)) Thank you to whoever put this together first and then thank you to the person who archived it!!! :hearteyes:

Thank you to whoever put this together first and then thank you to the person who archived it!!! :hearteyes:

It was Jay B r e n t j e s (lairbear) who did the walks originally. He used to be regular on these boards and was well loved by the community for his work, and as a nice person by those of us who met him. I don't think he has been on for a while.

I struggled to find copies of his walks that people had downloaded and managed to find a couple for my cruising web pages, but then I thought of the Internet Archive (Way Back Machine) and there it was. They are a brilliant organization and worth supporting with a small donation. Anything you give at the moment gets doubled, as a sponsor is matching the amounts.

Thank you for the comments. That's what CC is all about, share experiences and help each other.