Our cabin maybe....

bernman

We booked a 4A guar for the Elation sailing 1/9/05. Being the excited, addicted little cruisers that we are, I have been trying to figure out our cabin.

I have tried "the method" to no avail. So just for fun, we filled out our Fun Pass info and instead of Printing, I hit the button marked Gifts & Services. I picked something out. I think it was the chocolate funboat :D .

When I went to add it to the cart, lo and behold, at the bottom of the screen it listed my booking number and my cabin U39.

Looks like a visit from the upgrade fairy to me. Before you all say, "until you get on the ship you don't have a cabin" or, "you don't even have your docs yet" or, anything of that type, I realize all that.

The information is a little dubious seeing that we are booked through a group, and it was so easy but just thought I would share.

You were able to complete fun pass booked in a group? I thought I read if you were booked in a group you couldn't complete it. Just checking cause I would love to fill out the fun pass.

Thanks

Have filled out 2 fun passes while being booked with a group.... no problem, you just need to make sure you have your individual booking number....

How do I get this number?

Thanks

Judy

Even though you posed the question to GC, I'd like to answer as well. :cool:

I found our cabin assignment earlier this afternoon using that same method. Our TA then notified me early this evening to tell me our cabin number. It's the same one I had found. I even told her the cabin number before she even told me. She was amazed that I was right! She told me I was a clever little thing! HA!

Happy sailing,

T.

From what I've been seeing on these boards lately, it seems that carnival is making it easier for those booked in gty rooms to find their assignment ahead of time. Cool for me cuz I always book gty. It seems like the "magic date" is seven weeks before sailing. That's when people have posted that they were able to obtain their room assignment off of Carnival's website.

Archived