Celebrity Infinity Aft Cabin 7199..anyone familiar with it?

labrador2

We are booked aboard the Infinity to Alaska 8/09 in cabin 7199 - aft family ocean view with verandah. Anyone familiar with it??

As long as you are smokers you will enjoy your large balcony. The deck above is one of

the only areas open for smoking and the only one open for smoking cigars. The smoke

will be through your balcony and even into your stateroom as you open the outside door.

As long as you are a smoker, it is a good cabin. If not, go for a smaller suite,

Bugeye - I don't think that is the case on the Infinity.

Isn't 7199 on the Vista deck? I thought that there were 3 decks above that area before there are public decks. Are you sure that that is the case on M class ships? Maybe on the Century class but I have never heard that complaint about the Infinity.

I have heard from everyone on this board how awesome these aft cabins are - I am sure others here can give you more info.

Bugeye - I don't think that is the case on the Infinity.

Isn't 7199 on the Vista deck? I thought that there were 3 decks above that area before there are public decks. Are you sure that that is the case on M class ships? Maybe on the Century class but I have never heard that complaint about the Infinity.

I have heard from everyone on this board how awesome these aft cabins are - I am sure others here can give you more info.

Actually 2 decks, 8 and 9. Deck 10 is the lido.

As long as you are smokers you will enjoy your large balcony. The deck above is one of

the only areas open for smoking and the only one open for smoking cigars. The smoke

will be through your balcony and even into your stateroom as you open the outside door.

As long as you are a smoker, it is a good cabin. If not, go for a smaller suite,

None of the above is correct, 7199 is a corner FV on a M class and is a fantastic cabin. You will have no problem with smoking.

We've stayed in this cabin, and also 7202. These two corner fv cabins, as far as I'm concerned, are the best fv's on the M-class ships.

They have the largest balconies - half covered, and half in the sun.

The views from all angles are amazing.

An added bonus, is that you can watch the rich people in the penthouse suites below:)

Stayed in that same cabin (albeit on Summit) a month ago. One of the best cabins on the entire ship in my opinion. The balconey is to die for. The room is large and has lots of closet space. We never once had any problems smelling smoke of any kind.

Stayed in that same cabin (albeit on Summit) a month ago. One of the best cabins on the entire ship in my opinion. The balconey is to die for. The room is large and has lots of closet space. We never once had any problems smelling smoke of any kind.

Guess we left it in good shape after 14 days right before Phoenix_dream:D.... We agree with all the positive remarks already posted. I've heard the smoke complaint from folks staying 2 floors up, right under the Waterfall smoking section but never from anyone on deck 7. Go for it & enjoy!

Archived