Past Guest Pins - What do You think?

sailor44

Anyone have an opinion as to the value of the past guest pins?

I guess if I used a lanyard or a hat I could put them on there, but I don't so I really don't think I have a use for them.

What do you think? :D

Lots of folks sport theirs on jackets or whatever for the Past Guest Party.

I generally wear one... the last ship I was on...

:)

And what do you do with the ones from the previous cruises?

You will receive them along with your past guest party invitation.

If you are on a ship that does the past guest party (5 days or longer) but the current sailing you are on is not 5 days(no past guest party) you can ask for them at the pursers desk.

And what do you do with the ones from the previous cruises?

I have them along with my other Carnival stuff... monkey heads, DOD glasses, a few things from our recent FunDay Party, ship pictures, etc...

:)

My husband loves them. He has a hat that he sticks them in. We also get pins from the ports we visit. Hat is getting pretty heavy. It certainly is a conversation starter too.

The pins are in the room on the 2nd or 3rd day. Or that has been how it is with us. Since there is always 2 of us traveling we always receive 2 pins.

I put them on my carry on luggage on the front. Does anyone know where I could get a past guest pin for the fascination? I lost mine....Dang it!

I'm going on the Fascination May 2nd and if you contact me (cause I want remember) after i get back on the 8th I'll send you mine if they give them out.

Do you remember where you were in May last year? I do you were on the Destiny with me.

Keep them all! Trying to collect some from the Paradise and Ecstasy that we didn't get or maybe lost(?) somehow. I also keep the ones my kids get thinking one day I'll give them to them or put them in scrapbooks.

If I could get one of the Platinum totebags I'd put them on that. Anyone have an extra? I'd happily pay a fair rate. I turned platinum after those and have the thermos:(

I actually collect hat pins, and have a large display case that hangs on the wall. I have all my cruise pins from different lines in order of date taken along with tons of others. NCL used to give them for past guests like Carnival does for their Latitudes members.

Just a note. Many of you know that you can go through Customer Service on Carnival's website and request a pin from a past cruise you have been on. They will ship it to you at no charge. The one I got on the Holiday a few months ago was broken. When they shipped me a replacement they sent was the old style that just said "HOLIDAY" and the funnel is the old style which is smaller than the new ones. Those are harder to get! So they still do have them just not giving them on the ship anymore. Now I will tell you they will no longer send them for the Celebration, Jubilee or any ship no longer sailing under the Carnival banner.

BonnieMarie-

I do remember where I was...LoL.. WE did the barbados all inclusive correct and you had to pay more and they double charged your credit card? Wasn't that yall? We are going on the splendor may 3rd...LOL. I would love the pin from fascination if you are not going to keep it. Thanks so much and I will remind you...LOL

Archived