Pharmacy?

Dreamin

http://www.gocozumel.com/pharmacy/

This guy that owns this pharmacy is American, and so of course speaks English. I don't know if his prices are cheaper thatn the other pharmacies, but they are cheap and I felt more comfortable dealing with him since I was sure were were talking about the same things. It is very easy to find, just off the main avenue that runs along the water.

Thanks kwbound - but that's the one I got prices from and I just wanted to find out if they are reasonable or high compared to other pharmacies in the area. Is there another pharmacy with better pricing?

Everytime we go to Coz, we have to bring back things from the pharmacy and we go to different ones and so far they all have been pretty much the same prices.

I was getting ready to post the same thing, they've been the same prices, at least for the things I buy.

Last novemeber we were very suprised to find that the pharmacy right at the docks was the cheapest, we checked it out on our way out for the day and then we checked others in town (thinking they would be cheaper ) but to our surprise the one right at the pier so cheaper, so do the same check out your meds at the pier , then when you pass one by in town, check it out, at the very least you have to go right by the one at the pier to go back to your ship so, hope that helps :)

Last novemeber we were very suprised to find that the pharmacy right at the docks was the cheapest, we checked it out on our way out for the day and then we checked others in town (thinking they would be cheaper ) but to our surprise the one right at the pier so cheaper, so do the same check out your meds at the pier , then when you pass one by in town, check it out, at the very least you have to go right by the one at the pier to go back to your ship so, hope that helps :)

We passed by the one on the pier, went and bought in town, then went back thru the one on the pier on the way back. I was surprised -- the prices were comparable!

We found the one at the pier also to be cheaper and better stocked than many. Check for expiration dates though no matter where you go. Some boxes we picked up had a month left!

• 1 month later...

Archived