MCO to Port Canaveral: Which towncar service?

sppunk

I've read up on several, but get such a variance of answers I thought I'd ask again for fresh answers.

I have looked at Tiffany Towncars, FL Tours, Mears Transportation, Cartier Towncar, Orlando Limousine and Quicksilver Tours. All prices are the same, give or take $5.

We will be leaving from the Hyatt at the airport Sunday morning to meet Mariner of the Seas, and will also want return service the next Sunday for a 11:46 a.m. flight. We'll be on our honeymoon, so I want the trip to be flawless and luxurious for my soon-to-be wife.

I appreciate any feedback!

I've used GOlden Limo or Florida several times and been very happy with them. Their web site is goldenlimofla (.com) and let Jimmy know I sent you :) I just booked them for our cruise in October.

Anne

Not on your list, but do NOT use Ace Luxury. We used them last month and they did NOT show up to pick our group up after the cruise. One couple had to take a very expensive cab ride to get to the airport on time. An hour after the scheduled pick up time, the rest of the group took a bus service (not sure if it was the cruise line or not).

The owner of Ace only had "I am only human, just like you are" to say about it!

We've used Mears several times, and as recently as last week and would recommend. We've also used Tiffany in the past, but their cars and drivers have not been as consistent. Mears drivers are very neatly dressed, courteous and punctual. The town cars are all in great shape, are very clean and hold a lot of luggage. I would not hesitate to use them for something special like a honeymoon.

Archived