well im back from cruising

thied

well i have to say we are more then happy with what P&O have offered us for what happened on and what happed to us on our cruise, good on them so far

And I suppose you can't way what you have been offered?

Good for you if you are happy with it. Hope your next cruise is a good one.

You think we are complaining because we missed Suva??!!!! How about because we were stuck in the middle of the ocean for hours with no engines, no clean water, no electricity, and couldn't even flush the toilet. And we could not see land anywhere and did not know how far from land we were. Is that worth commenting on????

Whoa, Lilly - TAKE A CHILL PILL. :eek:

Did you not notice the :rolleyes: at the end of the post. Get a little humour, not everyone is against you.

Hope you get what you want from P&O and go on to cruise in the future, maybe with a different ship.

Thied appears to have received some closure he is happy with.:confused:

And I suppose you can't way what you have been offered?

Good for you if you are happy with it. Hope your next cruise is a good one.

thank you but i have to say that our problem with P&O was more them braking dowm and missing a port or being late to a port, but all is good at the end , it goes to show if you site back and say nothing then you deserve every thing you dont get

It's been interesting reading through this thread after being away for a couple of weeks. We have had breakdowns, delays etc. and missed ports, left late etc. on 3 of our cruises and have received NOTHING! We didn't expect anything and with each of these experiences the crew have gone out of their way to try to make up for it. I can see how those who book for certain ports may feel 'dudded' but for us, just being on the ship is enough. Having something happen makes the whole experience more memorable and we have joked that 'wouldn't it be great to break down' about a day out from coming home just to prolong our cruise.

well i have to say we are more then happy with what P&O have offered us for what happened on and what happed to us on our cruise, good on them so far

thied, well done for standing up for what you believed was wrong. To be fair to P&O Australia if they have done the right thing I would say nothing more about your issue.

thied, well done for standing up for what you believed was wrong. To be fair to P&O Australia if they have done the right thing I would say nothing more about your issue.

i see there is a cabin spare on deck today very sort after deck that one on the pacific dawn 20/02/2010

All travel is an adventure.

The measure of

what we are,

is how we face

up to it

and make it work

in our favour.

TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE

is not what it is shown in the brochures.

Every day is different

and guess what?

Things change!

Are you trying to tell us you got an upgrade to a suite for your NZ next year???????:confused::confused:

hi vicky can you ring please thanks

Archived