Pics - Capers from 4/4 Glory Western Carib

flem1064

Here's my first set of Capers from the 4/4 Glory western. This is embarkation day. The Cruise Elegant dining nights were the two days at sea nights.

I put these on PhotoBucket as four separate pics. I made them into one PDF file, but PhotoBucket doesn't let me upload PDFs. I'll find another place to put the other ones as I scan them.

SatPage1.jpg

SatPage2.jpg

Is it really necessary to post every page from every day? Seems like a waste of hard drive space...

Don't kijack this thread with your useless opinion, other people are looking for this information. If you don't care to see it, don't click on it.

What can they possible learn from it? Are they going to make plans for "Butch's Crazy Disco Classes" or the "Bean Bag Toss contest" 6 months before their trip, only to get onboard and find out they don't offer that anymore. Then all the plans they made would get screwed up and probably ruin their vacation.. Can you live with that?

Stop the overplanning people...

Personally want to THANK you for doing this!

Thank you for posting this information. We have cruised a number of times but we are taking our grandchildren on our next cruise we I wanted to give them an idea of the activites available on a cruise.

I am certain there are quite a few people appreciate you taking the time to post the information.

Thanks again.

What can they possible learn from it? Are they going to make plans for "Butch's Crazy Disco Classes" or the "Bean Bag Toss contest" 6 months before their trip, only to get onboard and find out they don't offer that anymore. Then all the plans they made would get screwed up and probably ruin their vacation.. Can you live with that? Stop the overplanning people...

If you don't care, then stop reading the freaking thread!!!

I'm a first time cruiser, sailing the Glory in November / December, and this is hugely helpful in giving us some idea of what's offered on board, how activities overlap, services we may not have known about previously, etc. I think it's great that he took the time to post and I for one appreciate it!

Is it really necessary to post every page from every day? Seems like a waste of hard drive space...

IMO if you don't want to see them or read them why are you looking at this thread?????:rolleyes:

Keep Em Coming I actually am enjoying them !!!:p

What can they possible learn from it? Are they going to make plans for "Butch's Crazy Disco Classes" or the "Bean Bag Toss contest" 6 months before their trip, only to get onboard and find out they don't offer that anymore. Then all the plans they made would get screwed up and probably ruin their vacation.. Can you live with that?

Stop the overplanning people...

keep posting matj2000, that way I can see what cruises youre going on and do everything I can to avoid being on one with you... you sound like a real party killer.....

as for the op...thanx for the info.....its always great to keep updated....regardless of what some of these dorks on here say

We all made the mistake of even responding to the troll in the first place, that's what he's looking for. I've seen some other posts of his on other threads, and they are as useless and boring as this one was.

Here's Tuesday:

TuePage1.jpg

TuePage2.jpg

Archived