Bath robes

andy03

I see you are on Royal Caribbean. RCCL only provides bathrobes in junior suites or higher or to Platinum C&A members or higher. If you are in a regular stateroom, you can ask your stateroom attendant and if there are any extra he may be able to provide you one but it is not guaranteed.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I see where someone else has already mention it. Carnival supplies the robes in "ALL" rooms. The reason I mention this is I knew we were on a smaller ship (Carnival) than what we had been on twice before, thus wondering if we would have the bathrobes. They were waiting in the closets when we arrive. Very nice!

Also, for a line that "I feel" is not too expensive, Carnival's (compared to other lines), stateroom's seem to be a little larger compared to other lines, in Carnivals price range.

brneyes

Any idea if robes are sized...or one size fits "all"? Princess-specific for me, but maybe others would like to know as well...?

Thanks!

Typically one-size fits all.

Yes, i would say on Carnival it would be "one size fits all." I know I could (I'm not little - 125lbs) wrap it around me almost a couple times.:) Carnival's are heavy, probably because of the size, but there very warm, if you need something to keep you warm.;)

brneyes

Archived