Ice Cream and Coffee on Pacific Princess

ShibaInuMom

Please let me know if I need to purchase a coffee card while in Alaska on the Pacific Princess. I usually tolerate the dining room coffee well and if the Lido deck is the same I should be fine. I am concerned about sitting outside for picture taking during June for long periods of time and getting cold. Do you need a coffee card to get hot chocolate?

Second question - Ice cream? It is available only at 2:30 and is it both hand dipped and soft served? The ice cream is for MDH since the cold doesn't bother him. Thanks for the info!:)

You can get coffee at the Panorama buffet and in the dining room at no extra cost. If you plan to get alot of hot chocolates,you may want to check on the coffee card.

Ice cream is availale at the buffet every afternoon from 3:30 to 4:30pm.

Free ice cream is available from 3:30 to 4:30 for free, somewhere in the area of the buffet. It varies some from ship to ship. Every Princess ship I have been on also has soft serve ice cream, cones, sundaes, etc. available for sale at a stand. Somewhere on the ship there will be real coffee and Starbucks type drinks for sale.

Free ice cream is available from 3:30 to 4:30 for free, somewhere in the area of the buffet. It varies some from ship to ship. Every Princess ship I have been on also has soft serve ice cream, cones, sundaes, etc. available for sale at a stand. Somewhere on the ship there will be real coffee and Starbucks type drinks for sale.

The Pacific, Royal and Tahitian/Ocean do not have the ice cream stand that all the oher Princess ships have.

If you plan to get alot of hot chocolates,you may want to check on the coffee card.

Isn't hot chocolate free on Alaskan sailings? Though I read that here or from Princess, but want to double-check.

Archived