Has anyone ever been curious....

TOPLE55

TOPLE55 - love this thread - just stumbled across it! Wonder if we could get a poll posted to vote for our favorite screen name? But then again, who knows where THAT would lead? :rolleyes:

Mine - well I work in computers and sometimes use C++ as a language, but when I'm not cruising, I'm dreaming of the sea. :cool: I feel the sea is a big plus over computers, anyday! :D

Fun thread! Mine is my first initial and last name.....Creative? No.....Easy to remember? Definitely!

[QUOTE]Pam in MA
I'm not very creative... so, my name is "Pam" and I live in "MA." Now, when I move to CA, I guess I'll have to change that, huh?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to California, Pam! I work in Aliso Viejo and live just a few miles from there! You are going to love it! Especially the weather! If you can hang tight for just one more winter.....

[quote name='sea++']TOPLE55 - love this thread - just stumbled across it! Wonder if we could get a poll posted to vote for our favorite screen name? But then again, who knows where THAT would lead? :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to do that, or I would try for you. I'm still fairly new to the boards so I haven't learned how to do everything yet. I had to have someone esle post my pic for me. (Thanks again cruise182!!!) Maybe someone can do that. It would be interesting to see what everyone likes!!!:D

Hey, LBL, very cool...and brought back memories.

I was also Shirley--three times in fact--on Crown Princess. First time was in NOV-DEC 1992 and one year later I was on a back-to-back cruise and did it on both trips. What fun!! Believe it or not, I still remember most of the steps.

I have a home business where I spend whatever time I have left at the end of the day when the girls go to bed, doing craft projects - "crafts". The rest is the first initials of the four of us in our family "R", "D", "K", "C". - craftsrdkc.

Dolores

------------------

March 27/05 - Star Princess

Simple but sad, I had two cats, soul mates for 15 years. Unfortunately both died this year a few months apart. Just can't seem to give up the name. I plan on staying catless but don't like that as a screen name. Oh well, good memories each time I post using twocats.

I go to KU and my name is Sydney... pretty easy.

However AberGirlSyd is my sn from middle school that I use on AIM because too many people know it to switch to KUSydney for good... That comes from my obsession w/ Abercrombie and Fitch when I was younger, and then I'm a girl and my name is Sydney!

[b][size=3]Rusty is my Jack Russell's name. He was named for Rusty Wallace the Nascar driver #2 Miller Lite.[/size][/b]
[b][size=3][/size][/b]
[b][size=3]Don't ask me why I chose the 'nail' part of my name other then a rustynail is a drink and I like to have a few while on a cruise. :D [/size][/b]

Archived