WARNING! dangerous experience on Radiance Cruise!

I wouldn't want my kids to lose their job in order to babysit me through a situation I am perfectly capable of handling myself.

If the OP had indicated the parents seemed confident I'd think the same. But the OP described them as "lost" and "scared".

No kidding! That's the very reason why I never write a review and post it here at CC..........:eek:

I agree, as well. The OP wrote the post to inform all of us. Some people did not get that point and instead proceeded to ridicule him and his decisions. No one is perfect. Regarding the OP's decisions, the OP was not aware of the apple, he had to go on the cruise because he was hired to teach, but he did try his very best to amend the situation...which he did by booking flights from the cruise ship and then writing about his experience so that all of us can learn from it. Thank you to the OP for providing such valuable information to us. Isn't the whole point of these message boards (to learn from others)??!!

I am happy the OP's parents arrived to the ship safely, although I am sure they must have been physically and mentally exhausted from the whole experience. It is truly unfortunate that good people have to endure such an ordeal because of dishonest, greedy, selfish people who steal from others.

If the OP had indicated the parents seemed confident I'd think the same. But the OP described them as "lost" and "scared".

I agree with others......I wouldn't have left my elderly parents alone after what had happened. Screw the job.....if they indeed were "lost" and "scared", with their ID's, passports, and money stolen, I NEVER would have left them alone like that, even if they said "go ahead". :mad:

Archived