Parking in Galveston

rednecksgirl

This is my first cruise. How is the parking at the pier in Galveston? Is your vehicle safe? I heard they charge $12.00 per day, wow, that's more than DFW Airport parking. Any suggestions on cheaper parking in the area?

EZ Cruise is only $55 for 7 days or if you buy online it is $50.

check them out on their website

This is my first cruise. How is the parking at the pier in Galveston? Is your vehicle safe? I heard they charge $12.00 per day, wow, that's more than DFW Airport parking. Any suggestions on cheaper parking in the area?
EZ Cruise is only $55 for 7 days or if you buy online it is $50.

check them out on their website

I see from your other post you are on a 4 nighter. The EZ Cruise Parking rate is only $40.00. However, only $35.00 if you book online at http://www.ezcruiseparking.com/.

There is also http://www.lighthouseparking.org/ which is the same price or http://www.portofgalveston.com/cruiseinformation/parking.shtml which costs a bit more.

I sincerely hope this additional information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Have used Lighthouse 4 times. The best. $50 when you book online. First parking you see when you drive toward the docks. Parking is elevated about 4-5 feet (good safety if it floods). Fast and courtesy staff. Jump on the bus Gus and they drop you right at a check in spot. Same place for pick up.

Just make sure you ask the EZ Cruise folks (it is a good parking facility!) which lot they will be using for your 4 day cruise. Sometimes on the 4 day cruises they put you in the overflow parking lot which is farther away and kind of not in the best area. We've been happy with EZ Cruise AND the Port of Galveston lot.

Is the parking at the Galveston pier safe? I heard it was around $12.00 per day to park, that's more than DFW Airport, wow.

Parking at the Port of Galveston lots are safe. Once your ship leaves, the gate to the lot does not open until your ship returns

• 2 weeks later...

Lighthouse and EZ Park are about the same situation...either is $50 prepaid online and will shuttle you. EZ Park is closest to the RCCL dock, both are a bit of a walk to the CCL dock but it can be done.

Archived