Camp Capers Carnival

dolphins76

Hey Serene I just wanna say thank you for all your help. I have had a lot of questions and you seem to always be the one to answer them through other posts(yes i know how to use the search enine). Sometimes I don't wanna post my questions cause there are some ppl on here that are very rude and nasty to you when u ask a question that may seem like a stupid question to them but indeed its not to you . You are unlike those ppl you seem like you are always willing to help out someone in need. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!! Jayme

Jayme: Just ignore the rude posters. Since your cruise is far away and if you become a regular with questions you will see who are rude etc etc. Then you learn to use the ignore button. LOL I had tons of questions back in 2000 for my first cruise. ANd the camp papers were important as we had sooo many kids going with us. But we never found them. Kids still had a ball though.

Have you checked out cruiseclues? Last time I checked I didnt see camp sheets either...but it is a place to keep an eye on. THose people keep their page updated.

We're going in January (15th) on a 5day aboard the Ecstasy. Both our girls are in the 9-12 age group. I'd be happy to try and put them on webshots when I get back. Hope that helps!

Thanks to from me for finding the Sensation camp capers. Even though it's a different ship/cruise - my girls will love seeing them. Helps add to the excitement.

The newest Camp Carnival Capers were just posted! I link them in my post in this section which was posted today... something called "Carnival Miracle-partial review, partial nudity" I also linked the regular daily capers, menus, and write 11 pages of information and tips. We had 4 kids, and had not seen the Camp info anywhere... so here they are (thanks to Serene for posting them for me).

Here is the link that was in my review mentioned above. It was on the 3rd part. Thanks to Serene for helping post this. This is the camp carnival capers from the miracle from 2 weeks ago, with every age group's full week activities. Go to my miracle review thread under this family cruising heading to read more about our experiences with camp carnival. Thanks. Brian

http://joephila.net/CampCarnival/

Archived