Freedom Class Ships balcony's

Does anyone know if the balcony's on the Freedom Class Ships can be opened up (if their is a door), so that if you are traveling with family and friends, you could all sit together on a larger balcony. I know on Princess you can do this, so I am checking if this can be done on these ships....

Thanks..

Does anyone know if the balcony's on the Freedom Class Ships can be opened up (if their is a door), so that if you are traveling with family and friends, you could all sit together on a larger balcony. I know on Princess you can do this, so I am checking if this can be done on these ships....

Thanks..

We just did this on the Liberty. Our kids were next door and we opened the divider. Now it is a double balcony, but it still divided by the door.

Thank you, the two other couples we went on a cruise with in February want to try RC next time (we have been on RC 5 times already), but we loved having opened balcony's.

Now we can look into The Freedom Class cruises........

Thanks again for replying........

We have always had the room steward open our balcony dividers. It is perfect! We are always on the side of the ship, and not aft. They are kind of like sliding glass doors. One side is stationary, the other can slide open and shut after they are unlocked. So if we do want more privacy one evening, we just close them but we are unable to lock them.

Archived