Does anyone know....

VOS08

I don't think its gone for good... I think the Voyager Comes to Galveston for the off season months and sometime in April or May it goes to Europe. Not positive about this so don't take my word for it. ;)

The only ships I see visiting Galveston in the next year is Carnival's Conquest, Ecstasy and RCCL Voyager of the seas. Not sure if I would say any of those are “new” ships, but they are cruise ships;).

John

I have sailed out of New Orleans only once and out of Galveston four times. My 2010 cruise will again be out of Galveston so as you can tell Galveston is my favorite port. (I live dead center, travel time, between New Orleans and Galveston.)

But I do know that the Carnival Triumph will be based full time out of New Orleans starting this Fall.

There is talk that something might be changed regarding Conquest/Ecstasy, that they are still tweaking things, might change to other days length of cruise on Ecstasy was being discussed or another ship. Thats why Carnival is delaying released the next years dates. Hope they do something new.

Archived