Valor 8457 vs 7449

gypsyrose

Already booked in 6487. Can switch to Early Saver to a higher balcony and save a little $ also. ??? Do both these cabins have a sofa? Is it better to have a cabin above to avoid chair scraping or no cabin above so people are not looking into our balcony? Or should we stay in 6487? The cabins that are available are 8457,8459,8461,8450,8452,8454,7447,7449,7451. This is my 1st aft and I just really don't know which is best. Help:o

Something else that may seem stupid....How to get to these cabins. Is there a stairway at the aft pool area that goes down there or do we need to go to the elevators in the buffet area? Trying to decide a quick shot to our room.

We leave this June and we are in 6454, Aft Balcony. We are above the Eagles Lounge. I will have to post after the cruise to let you know about the sound from the lounge. If you can't wait until then, I would book one beginning with the 7000 numbers, as you will have a room above and below you and will not have to worry about noise. Looking down to you balcony, shame on them.:eek:

I do know that on the Valor cabin 8450 has a couch as friends had that cabin next to our wrap. It was a good size room and I think the balcony is a litter bigger as there are only 6 balconies on Veranda deck while Empress has 8. I would not book room 7447, if it is the same on the Liberty. Our friends had that cabin and there was no couch and I was suprised at how small it was and narrow. There was no room to move around but that is just my opinion. I personally like the Veranda deck and we never had a problem with noise. Linda

I would definitely take 7449 because you have cabins above and below so you shouldn't have any noise. We've had the aft or corner wrap several times on deck 7 and it is great. The elevator is the one that comes up between the lido buffet and the aft pool. It is just a short walk from your cabin. Have fun!

7449 has a sofa and is between cabin decks so you won't have any noise issues.

8457 and 8450 have even bigger balconies than the other aft cabins. These two cabins' balconies extend beyond their own space and include part of the space for the adjacent aft-wraps. If you look closely at this photo you will see what I mean. The partition between 8457 and 8455 (the aft-wrap) you will see it is above the middle of cabin 7447 while the other partitions line up.

1275464170065214368S600x600Q85.jpg

So which would you prefer, a huge balcony but possibly some chair scrapping during the day, or a large balcony and no noise concerns?

Archived