New Video Shows Smoke Coming From Funnels

That is so cool... One thing Richard Fain said in his blog was that they were very close to getting heat in some sections of the ship. I guess that means the some of the diesels are fired up and the ship is taking life! We can't wait!!

-----------------------

Sea ya!

Ron and Lee

Canton, Ga

RCCL Platinum Member

Previous Cruises

Carnival Mardis Gras - 3 Day Bahamas - April 1982

Carnival Destiny - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 1998

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - April 1999

Princess Sea Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2000

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2001

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2003

RCCL Mariner of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 2005

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - 6/18 - 6/25/2006

RCCL Liberty of the Seas - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - 7/19 - 7/26/08

Planned Cruises

Something in 2009 - just have not decided yet

RCCL Oasis of the Seas - April 17, 2010

The BIG One - Southeast Asia 14 day - 2011

Wow, I guess I should have expected to see that soon since the first sea trial is May 11th, but it still feels early. Check out part 1:

I can't believe how far Allure has gotten. It feels like just yesterday that the Oasis looked like that.

PS: That (kitchen?) stack that's located on the bridge at the back of the ship looks to be the ugliest part of the ship. The main problem with it is that it extends back past the end of the bridge.

Im in love with her double-funnels and the white curved section beside them with the crown and anchor. The kitchen stack (finally know what it's for now) doesn't look that bad at least it's sleek and curved back. Only a few more months till we see the finished product..itd be amazing to be there and see Allure and Oasis next to eachother..i can't believe how far it's come.

Also..does anyone think this puts the final nail in the coffin of the baby blue hull story? It without a doubt looks white to me.

Nope! LOL:D It "looks" white but it's actually baby blue...:D I guess we'll have to wait until the finished product or if Mr. Fain will answer the question on his blog.

Nope! LOL:D It "looks" white but it's actually baby blue...:D I guess we'll have to wait until the finished product or if Mr. Fain will answer the question on his blog.

Lol that's true..all hail Mr. Fain.;) Although im not really sure if it actually is baby blue it will make a difference..color of water reflecting onto the hull would be almost the same? I think if royal is painting it baby blue it's to emphasize the effect. I'll like it either way.

Lol that's true..all hail Mr. Fain.;) Although im not really sure if it actually is baby blue it will make a difference..color of water reflecting onto the hull would be almost the same? I think if royal is painting it baby blue it's to emphasize the effect. I'll like it either way.

LOL. Hopefully, he'll answer the question and put the great debate to rest...but I'm you and the others, the color of the hull won't matter one bit once I step onboard. :D:cool:

Also..does anyone think this puts the final nail in the coffin of the baby blue hull story? It without a doubt looks white to me.

I was thinking the same thing. Definitely white. She'll be painted again before she arrive in the U.S., and what you're seeing could be primer too. Primers sometimes have a hint of blue. But I can assure you that she will be white.

I was thinking the same thing. Definitely white. She'll be painted again before she arrive in the U.S., and what you're seeing could be primer too. Primers sometimes have a hint of blue. But I can assure you that she will be white.

How can u make that assurance? :confused: On another site a worker @ the yard where the ship is being built posted a long time ago that the hull is baby blue and will remain that way...so far everything he has posted has been accurate. Time will tell...that's for sure. :):cool:

Archived